Thursday, December 9, 2010

Miller home school, circa 1992

Here are Keith, Zach, Paul and Annie studiously working around the kitchen table on Stanford Street in Springfield, Missouri in January, 1992. I found this photo among all the stuff I am going through to weed out and organize so I can once again know where what is! I've found a good amount of educational paraphernalia I'd be glad to pass on should anyone speak up. Stuff like a collection of various prints of art for art appreciation, a set of 64 prints of US Presidents and world leaders, five sets of 10 cards (10'' x 10") of pictures of: organs of the body, musical instruments, great inventors, birds, and insects with ten facts about each picture on the back of each card.

3 comments:

orneryswife said...

those were the days...

I don't miss 'em! :P
tm

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

I love this picture. As I think of your children all grown it inspires me as I'm at the front end of this journey!!!

Zach and Kaley Miller said...

Our collection of homeschool paraphernalia grows as I acquire materials that I see that are either free, discounted or just look so fun and appealing to use. I am really excited about homeschooling and in large part due to the resource that I have in you! Would love to use some of the materials you mentioned.